Monday, May 12, 2008

Harmony


Harmony has amazed me with school this semester! She has just done so well with reading. She is starting to memorize math facts and pop them out like no other! I am so happy that she has enjoyed going to school. I have missed her during the day but I know that this is best for her. She hates not going to school whenever they have days off. Here is a picture of her getting another reading award. She has read 45+ books in the past four months and tested over each of them. She is the youngest child ever to do so at Washington Irving Elementary!

3 comments:

Staci said...

That is great!! What a smartie!! Is she in Kindergarten? We love you Harmony. Way to go with your reading. Alissa sure misses you.

Ryan said...

she's a regular chip off the old block.

Unknown said...

One of the reasons I can't wait to see your beautiful family when I move.