Wednesday, May 28, 2008

School

I am finishing my final semester at Dallas Baptist University. I am having to drive back and forth in order to complete my last eleven hours! I have enjoyed being in college but I am ready to begin my life-long dream of being a stay-at-home mom! I graduate with a Broadcast Media Major, Minor in Marketing, and Minor in Psychology. I have enjoyed most of the courses and hope to someday be accepted in graduate school to recieve my masters...but unlike Brian I am going to take this one thing at a time!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Congratulations Amanda!! I bet you are soo excited to finally get to be home with your cute kids!! Glad you are doing well! It is truly amazing how much you two accomplish.

Staci said...

Hi Amanda,

Just wanted to let you know i made my blog private and I need your email to invite you. If you could email me at rnsgarner123@msn.com then I can send you an invitation.
Hope you guys are doing great and that life is treating you well. We miss you!