Monday, July 7, 2008

New things are happening!

I have recently begun a new job as the resident coordinator for the hospital in Durant! I am very excited about this new begining in our lives as I work now. Brian is having lots of fun with school and work. He keeps moving forward! I have completed Chemistry and I am so happy that it is over! Spencer will go to a "Sunshine school" on Mondays and Wednesdays and stay with my grandmas the rest of the time! He is so big. He is so much more active than Harmony was at this age. He does things deliberatly just to get my attention and get in trouble! Harmony has learned most of the fifty states this summer and knows where they are by memory. She just keeps learning. She is so much like her father! They both are growing so fast. It is a joy to see their bright and happy faces everyday! I graduate in August and cannot wait just to walk across the stage and get this over with! I probably should have tried to enjoy my college days more but it just seems as something I had to do for our family and I am happy to be done! But its all over in August so yay!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Every time I post on here it won't let me. I hope you guys are awesome and that things are going fantastic your way. You are truly the sweetest family and we love you guys tons! Post some new pics too! We love seeing you!